Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TUESDAY

Just got home from watching Garuda Di Dadaku.
It was a good movie.
Finally some Indonesian decent movie that doesn't involve overvaganza sex theme or religion or mysterious creatures that haunted your nightmares. NORMAL MOVIE.

Still, I don't understand what all the whiz and all the sold-out tickets in elite theaters.
For me, it was inspirational for sure, but not as good as Laskar Pelangi. And it was funny. Definitely funny. You should try watch this movie sitting one row behind a bunch of 7 years old.
There was this one scene after the grandpa got heartattack and a kid in the front said "10 tahun kemudian". Me and my friend burst out laughing.
Oh. And just so you know, there was some horror in it too. I mean, soccer practice in the middle of a graveyard?? Formidable. Talk about determination.
























I particulary moved by the grandpa. The things you do for your grandchildren. I have to admit, he was being a partystopper in a couple scenes. Maybe because I don't have grandfather anymore? I must say, I miss my Engkong.


















Woke up around 6. Off to campus. Watched Bill Gates sort-of-semi-biography. (What an inspirational day I have).

Went back home. And when I was taking off my soft lens, I realized my hands were shaking. When driving home, I admit my hands felt a little weird, like a little off or something. Limp. Then it was shaking. I try to shook it off and it resulted nothing. It got worse. My hands felt sluggish. But it stopped after lunch. I speculate my body was in need for some energy. Strangely, I wasn't feeling hungry at all when I was all quivering.

Got my online shopping package.
Drop my sis off at campus and totallly missed PowerPuffGirls. Well, I watched one episode.
Did nothing productive.
Watched Garuda Di Dadaku.
Went back home.

Ending my day with another chapter of New Moon.
"I'd cried myself to sleep over this boy. His harsh rejection had punched a painful new hole in what was left of my chest. He'd left a new nightmare behind him, like an infection in a sore--the insult after the injury."
New Moon pg.280 paragraph 9

No comments:

Post a Comment