Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY

I have a major crush on CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. I woke up at 8.45 and stumble upon him. It's kismet.

I mean, who else in this entire universe can pull off a white hair without reminding me of my grandfather and still look that good?
That would be Anderson Cooper.
Saw him on Ellen Degeneres Show a few days ago. Though he was being funny, he still managed to look profesional.
HEART HIM.









My mom just arrived. And she already being a mom. Cleaning everything and has her comments on everything.
So we're going to stay a night at my aunt's house. I'm not a big fan on sleepovers. Okay, I hate sleepovers. I try to avoid it evrytime it allows me to. There's just something strange waking up in someone else's house. I feel like I have to be presentable all the time while sometimes all I want is just to wear my long old t-shirts and lazzying around in front of TV. You can't do that unless in the privacy of your own house. But I'm making an exception for this one. And praise all the grace, it's only for one night. I can live throught that.

In the spirit of summer (though it's still raining evry now and then) , I'm ditching my long jeans and worshiping my shorts. These legs needs air.

No comments:

Post a Comment