Thursday, June 25, 2009

THURSDAY

The only bad thing about home is all the food that never out of stock.

I need to redeem myself after the weekend.



Why is online shopping so appealing to me??

I found weird satisfaction evrytime I just put an order.

And worse, I got all excited like a kid on Christmas morning when the package came.

It's a diabolical cycle I need to break.



I learned something today. About my friends, people on whom I depend on for some sanity.

Nothing bother me more than unhappiness of my friends. I don't have a lot of friends. I mean, I know a lot of people. But only a handful I would called as friend. And even less as bestfriend. (I don't really believe in BFF tho).

I hate to see my friend hurting. I really wished I could have done more for my troubled friend.

Like Nicole Richie said, True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.

She's right. You don't get diamonds from the street, you have to earned them. It's only for the priviliged one.



This diamond is for my peepz (I'll get the real one when I have 10numbers salary)



Woke up around 5.20 with new hope. The holiday week is only a couple hours away.

Endure through magic class. I'm just going to quote my tweet. "Do u know bitchy not just for the bitches? Appearantly it also apply for the male canine. True story on my magic class this morning."

Went home. Went back to campus to picked up my sis.

Got on our way to Bandung.

Got home.

Got pissed off cause my tv was gone. Felt totally empowered for successfully plugged in tv on my own.

Rest rest rest.

Watched Bones, Criminal Minds, and now Blade. Super dose of hot guys for today. Kudos.

I didn't get a chance to read more of New Moon.

"I thought about what Jacob had said earlier this morning, about hypocrisy. I thought about that for a long time. I didn't like to think that I was a hypocrite, only what was the point of lying to myself?"

New Moon pg 340 paragraph 6

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment