Friday, June 26, 2009

FRIDAY

I had so much fun today.
No.
That would be an understatement.
I had a huge enormous one ton bucket of fun today.

I literally just got home. And strangely, I'm not tired at all. In fact, I feel fully energized right now. And it's pass 11. Usually this is the time when my power start to giving out.

I hung out with my high school friends this afternoon. We didn't do much of nostalging. Just catching up. Mostly goofing around. And it felt good. It felt right. This is my friend. My own friends. Not my sister's friend. (Not that I don't love them. I love all my friends!!)
But still, it's a different atmosphere.
I supposed I've been breathing with my sis friends atmosphere for so long. And now, just then, I was breathing a whole different air. It's ... Refreshing.
I feel refreshed.

Woke up around 8.20. Nothing screams weekend better than waking up after the sun rise without the rush of getting up and getting ready for the day. I spent half an hour just laying in bed after I opened my eyes.
Breakfast, then took a plunge into the pool with my lil sis. Did 30 laps. Felt super pleased with myself tho I got another attack of headcahes afterwards.
Spent the rest of the morning laying in bed until lunch time.
Watched Speed Racer. Go speed racer, go speed racer, go speed racer gooo. You have to admit, it's a catchy tune.
Went to d Ranch with my frenz. Took bunch of pictures. (I will upload it to fb soon!). I could never be a farm girl. I love cleanliness to the max.
Went to dinner at Nanny's Pavillion. We took a scary dangerous (I'm talking steep sharp turn with cliff on both sides) dark bumpy way to our dinner place. It was pitch-dark and our 3 cars were the only one at sight. Thankfully, we all got there in one piece.
Went back home.
Ending my wonderful day with another chapter of New Moon.
"If Romeo was really gone, never coming back, would it have mattered whether or not Juliet had taken Paris up on his offer? Maybe she would have tried to settle into the leftovers scraps of life that were left behind. Maybe that would have been as close to happiness as she could get."
New Moon pg 371 prgrph 4

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment