Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WEDNESDAY 2

As promised, my second post of today.
It has been eventful since my last blog.
Okay, that's a lie. But a beautiful lie.

I didn't step out of the house since this noon. So nothing happened. And I come to think I wouldn't mind be a prisoner in this place. It has been my safe harbour.
Well, it was invaded by three obnoxiously noisy boys for the last couple of hours, so it wasn't so serene and safe. But they keep me entertained.
And I don't mind as long as they stay out of my way. They are fun.

My sis friend is spending the night here. And her BB couldn't stop sneezing my nose got itchy. Such a busy girl whom I deeply love. She was pouring her heart out about another bitchoss (male bitch) whom I just discovered.
Well, I think deep down I always know he was an ass. I like to think I have good instincts. And me keep staying out of his way must have meant something.
Poor girl, I wish I could slap him in the face! Unfortunately, I'm not that fierce.
And that girl, well, let's just say never ever judge a book by it's cover. I thought she was a Virgin Mary. Turned out she was more of a Bloody Mary (you know, the cocktail).
My diamond, be patient. Just ignore them. They don't deserve you.

Well, that was a dark topic. I enjoy gossip. But I never really like to talk trash about people.
On a lighter note, I have made my decision!
I'm going with Holga.
Yes. 120N multicolor holga. You know, the bublegum coloured one.
Here some results from the holga.





























































































Do you think I made the right choice? Methinkso.

1 comment:

  1. I also have a 120N multicolor holga and I love your photos! and as for the boys, none of them are worthy of a womans love, and sometimes we must remind them of that! Xp

    ReplyDelete