Friday, July 17, 2009

FRIDAY

I am in a state of euphoria I'm slightly delirious.
I think I'm going to sleep in blooded tears tonight.
I had so much laugh that if I have to pay back the happiness, I'll be dead broke.

Today was a full day of merry and Christmas is still 6 months away.
Me and my other 3 friends went to a traditional market to buy a pair of gold earings. A pretty one I must say. Good eye.
Then we lunch-ed.
A quick stop to change clothes (we put on our best gembel uniform) then off we go.
Then the fun starts. One word only. Karaoke.
Thank you to anyone who were briliant enuf to create this remarkable machine without it we might be doomed.
After that, time to recharge the energy that was waste. We went to a yummy dinner. I ate sushi. It was an impossibility. But I have witnesses.

As usual, at the end of the day I feel spent. I'm brutally exhausted after a long day with people.
But it was worth it. Since today would be the last day I would see my diamonds. Mon dieu.
Well, at least until next month.

But I feel bad of my joyfullness.
You see, while we were having fun today, people were and probably are dying.
There were bombs exploded at several spots in the city. And there were rumors that bombs were still will be exploding later that day.
I did not fear for I know my God will protect me.
Still, I fear for my family and friends and others.
They were innocent people. And they were hurt. Bloods were seen evrytime you turned head. Body parts were not a strange thing to be stumbled upon. If I were there, I would probably go numb and limp. Even when I wasn't hurt.

I'm not sure on whom who did these bombing. And I even couldn't grasp the reason of these explosions .I couldn't care less of the reason, only the victims. Anything is not important enough if it means to take other people's life.

I'm just going to quote sumthing from a movie :
"... some things don't matter much. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart--now, that matters. The whole problem with people is ... they know what matters, but they don't choose it... The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters."

Those bombers are making all the wrong choices.

Our God is a gentle soul. And I know He is crying up there watching His sons got hurt. Let's not make Him cry. He suffers enough.

(I'd post pictures. But my heart won't take it)


No comments:

Post a Comment