Thursday, July 2, 2009

THURSDAY

Surprisingly enough, today was not as dragged as I thought it would be.

It was actually fun. Yeah. I did feel utterly at ease today.

Big chances are because my sis n her friend accompanied me through the entire process of garage sale. They both always cheer me up no matter what mood I was having. Heart them HUGE.



Oh, and also because not one single customer walked through my town house's door.

I know. I'm weird. I'm happy because we have no customer? I am so not going to be a good businesswoman.



How do I explain?

You see, I've been having this horrific hunch since yesterday. My excitement level has decreased to zero. And I supposed I'm just glad because I was proven to be right. At least me having this uneasy feeling in my guts was actually not for nothing. I was damn right.



Well, we did sell 2 bags, but it was after working hours.. And some more through facebook. The amazeness of internet. I am so grateful I wasn't born in medieaval era.



Woke up around 7.35.

Went to campus to spread some more pamflets. (What a waste of paper since nobody came. Sorry, trees)

Then went back home. Did some more uploads to facebook.

Endure through garage sale.

And since we had no customer, I was able to watch PPG in peace. Yay!

Got my dose of hotness by watching Bones, Criminal Minds, and Prison Breaks.

Ending my day with more New Moon.

"It was very strange, for I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect-not healed, but as if there had been no wound in the first place."

New Moon pg 452 prgrph 5

No comments:

Post a Comment