Saturday, August 1, 2009

SATURDAY

Family politic makes me nauseous.
Honestly, how hurtful it is to be betrayed by your own blood? It is absolutely atrocious.

Does Hamlet taught u nothing? (That is the selfish mother Gertrude of course) Honestly!

My dad came home today with a weird outrage that I rarely see.
My dad doesn't get angry.
And yet, he was furious.
I'm concern about my dad. I mean, who wants to see their loves one hurt?
And I also took pity on my mother. She is stuck in the middle.
She should defend her husband, but still, the enemies are family. How do u resent ur family and not be resented?

Well.. I suppose I should quote Hamlet (the briliant tho homosexual William Shakespeare)
'I have heard,' said Hamlet,
'That guilty creatures sitting at a play
Have by the very cunning of the scene
Been struck so to the soul that presently
They have proclaimed their malefactions;'
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment