Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When Life Throws You Pebbles, Eat Them!

Rainy June. How is that even possible? The month clearly states summer yet all I see is grey skies and endless rain. In fact, it's raining when I'm typing this. Most terrible indeed.

Good news, I, turned out, far more committed to post now. At least, to my other blog. It's like discovering a whole new world. All these gorgeous and fabulous people posting pics about their outfit. All of them are inspiring and crazy-creative. Sometimes I do feel intimidated. However, I refuse to give up and decide to use it as a fuel to be better.

Random, but I've been reading Alice In Wonderland, and there's this part where Alice grew so big inside Mr.Rabbit's house. And Wonderland people were afraid with her therefore they started throwing rocks at her. And much to her surprise, those pebbles turned to tiny little cakes. As expected, she ate them. And she started to shrink. Problem solved!

I'm not sure why but this story stuck with me. I guess it's because I can relate to the essence of this metaphor. In life, people will definitely throw rocks at you. Not literally. More like give you these negatives vibes and condescending opinion. Well, it's either you listen to them and cry yourself to sleep, or you listen and use that as a motivation to be the best. I truly believe that success is the best revenge. Do you believe that too?

Anyway, I feel sore all over my body. I've been attending this exercise class for the 2nd time. Yet still my body can not adapt. True, I like the pain. It means I did things right. If I didn't, I wouldn't be as miserable as I am now.

Oh. And I got my blood test today. The results will be sent to my doctor which I will be seeing tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

My top 5 favorite quotes :
1. "You have to kiss a lot of frogs, before you find your prince."
As a 21yr old single, I try not to fixated to one boy. I play the field a little bit. Besides, the flirting is the best part. And when you have kiss enough disgusting frogs, you WILL know what you want and finally have that ☑ list
2. "What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Sounds familiar? Well, it better be! Unless you live in the moon, you should be familiar with Shakespeare most famous play. Romeo and Juliet.
I"m not sure why I like this line. It's just so memorable. I guess when you ♥ someone, it doesn't matter what his/her background is. As long as you ♥ each other.
3. "Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic"
It's pretty much self-explanatory.
4. "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
It's by the one and only Robert Frost. We should not be afraid to do something that is not mainstream. We should chose our own path even when everybody says we took the wrong way. Believe!
5. "My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot."  ~Ashleigh Brilliant
Again, pretty much self-explanatory. I have been so blessed with my family and my friends. They all are so very kind and each is truly precious for me. Yet, I don't know what the future holds. And I think, as long as I have them in my life, I can get through no matter what life throws at me.

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment