Friday, June 18, 2010

Bonne Anniversaire

Happy bday dearest blog! One year! It's unreal. I can't believe a year has gone by. I remember clearly my very first post. It was in a short semester and I was lusting for a lomo. Oh, and I was re-reading New Moon. Also, it was our first year in Elok 280, our townhouse.

I don't have much to say for now. Except that I've been spending too much money. I'm officially on a shopping break. No more money will come out for anythinga besides food/drink. And movies tickets. I should do it at least until 30 June.

My father's birthday was 17 June. Only 1 day apart! My sister and I bought him this versatile jacket that can also as well be a blazer. It's rather expensive but I don't really set a budget for my dad and my mom's bday present. I mean, it's the least I can do!
The jacket fit him perfectly. And when I saw him looking all dashing and handsome, I was actually smiling. Big time. It is such a nice feeling to give something to the people you ♥. As they say, you can give without loving, but you can't ♥ someone without giving.

Another topic. I've been feeling upset with myself lately. As mentioned before, I have an online store on facebook to sell my clothes that I never wear anymore. And two wicked girls actually deceit me. I was upset. Not to them, but to myself. How can I be so idiotic? It's impossibly annoying to think that you are not smart.
Anyway, I thought it's better to be me the one who got hurt than someone else. Although that someone else is a stranger. I much rather to be the one who lost something than be the one who cause someone else lost something. I can't bear the guilt. I never been good playing the cunning role. I prefer to be the victim anytime.

And that's all for now.
Once again, I ♥ you my darling blog
Happy birthday

Once again, bonne anniversaire dear blog! :)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment