Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holidayyyyy

Finally the most ever anticipated time has finally arrived. Holiday! Well. It's been holiday since 2weeks ago. Sorry. Been reaaalllyyy lazey to post.

Urgh. I've been feeling awful lately. Idle brain agitates me. I just feel useless, unproductive, like a machine that is going to be discarded very soon. Aaaarrrggghhh.

I wish I have something to do. Like two yrs ago, I had my french course. It helps me get through the day. I wasn't exactly productive, but at least I'm learning something new and get my brain works for half of the day.

As for now, I just feel helplessly unproductive. I suppose I could read my thesis's material that my lectures kindly gave to me. Hey, that's an idea! I feel better already. Yea. I should totally print the material tomorrow and find that book he told me to read. Phew. Finally, something to do.

Oh,wait. My friends are coming from out of town tomorrow. Can't wait. The hours of torture in traffic jam.

That's the other thing. I've been bitter lately. The amount of candies I've put in my mouth done no help. I guess that's the side effect of being unproductive. I'm not doing anything. So I have nothing to put my passion and excitement to. Like when you hv this project, you sweat bloods and a bucket of tears, and when it's executed you're sort of feel that excitement, that satisfaction. I have none of that now. So I feel no passion nor excitement.

Liveless.

That's the word.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment