Thursday, February 25, 2010

OBSESSED

Bonjour, it's 4.15 pm now and I am exhausted. My sariawan has been non-stop nagging me and my throat is throbbing. I feel like crap.
Mid exams week is right in front of my eyes and I have zero idea on how I'm going to survive it. My lecturers this semester are all overqualified people who are seriously busy. I'm not sure why they accept the offer to teach at the first place. I don't think I have studied anything in the past 2 months. I need to study extra hard yet I have no spirit whatsoever. Oh so Lord help me. I just hope I don't fail any of the subject this semester.
As you can see, I hate mid exams week yet after that week, I shall have my weekend at Singapore which I am looking forward to. I know it's going to be hot there but I'm still excited cause I finally going to breath some new air. I can't wait to shop til I drop. Sightseeing. Taking pictures. Shopping again. And take more pictures.
Let's hope this week pass without any meaningful obstacle. Lord know I need a smooth sailing week or I'll panic.

On my fashion world, I've been obsessed with looklet. It's an amazing site where you can dressed up your model in any way you want it. It's such an awesome web. I try to visit it every single day but I've been preoccupied lately. This is one of my favourite look that I created.
It doesn't exactly have that much of hearts but I just love the detail and the structure of the dress. It's by Dolce and Gabbana.
Please do check my page and give me your heart on my looks and my profile.

On the other hand, I've been obsessed with my velvet blazer which has a puff shoulder. It just screams chic and elegant I try to wear it in every ocassion.
Guess you can't really see it. But it's fabulous! I think every girl should have one velvet blazer in their closet.

I also been obsessed with pattern! I just can't get enough of it. I love flowery pattern though I'm very selective at it cause I can't really pull off a too-sweet-look. I'm more to the abstract pattern and bohemian pattern too. Here some of my findings.

This one is vintage. I got it from an online shop. It's kinda silky and shiny. So I usually paired it with short jeans skirt to tone it down for a day look.
I got this one on sale! Yet it's perfect for a hangout day with my sis and mom!
This one I get from another online store. I'm in the left. With flowery pattern top. I paired it with high-waist skirt. On the right is my gorgeous sister. She opted for a bohemian pattern which I also love!
This is my favorite jacket. I got it from my Sukabumi trip a few months ago. It has a peacock feather pattern and I instantly fell in love with it!
Here's another vintage. It's a flowery patterned short sleeved blazer. I paired it with my LBD and add a belt cause it's kinda baggy on me. I opted for a black heels, but I guess my gold flats will do for a long day.

That's me holding my peacock patterned jacket. I was wearing one of my favorite bohemian top. I just love the pattern at neckline.

Viva pattern!!

No comments:

Post a Comment