Friday, February 25, 2011

Do You Ever Want To Eat and Drink In A Library? I So Totally Do

My sister is finally back in town. I miss her lots! After two weeks of not seeing each other is really nice to have someone who laughed at you when you knocked down a glass instead of scolding you. 





Yesterday we went to Nanny's Pavillon Library (Remember the bathroom themed Nanny's I posted a few months ago?) for a lunch date. The place is really cute and the food is so good. Of course I just had to deleted the food pictures out of my clumsiness.Sometimes I deleted pictures so fast (my poor poor packed up memory!) I often delete wrong pictures. 


I love to read. I read all sorts of books. Fiction. Non-fiction. Romance. Adventures. Biographies. Fairy-tales. Chicken-Soup. Self-improvement books. You can tell that my favorite book is children's story. But you know, with poignant meaning behind it. Such as Alice In Wonderland. I also love The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry .Or just plain fabulous book such as the one I'm reading right now. The One Hundred by Nina Garcia.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. 
- Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"

4 comments:

  1. You have such a fabulous style! I'm really enjoying reading through your blog.

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are seriously so cute!! this has to be the most adorable library i have ever seen. love the outfits too.

    http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loove your skirt!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these photos are lovely. your blog is so cute. i love your random thoughts you let blurp out. you have such a fun personality! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete