Friday, November 26, 2010

A Thankful Note

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A little late but . . . Better late than never!

What are you most thankful for, my sweet fellow bloggers?

I'm thankful for my Father in heaven who never let go of His hands over little ole me. I'm thankful for my mom, whom no matter I forget to pick up the phone, relentlessly, everyday, never forget to call and ask have I eat my lunch or not. I'm thankful for a father who let me make my own mistakes but never let me fall to my knees to correct that mistakes. I'm thankful for a big sister who never get tired of facing my silly and crazy self EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm thankful for friends who has seen the real me but never give up on me.

I'm thankful for blogging world, which let me to pour my ♡ out. I'm thankful for friends which I get from this virtual world. It's amazing to have someone with similar interests!

Lastly, I'm thankful for every frustrating and depressing moments and every mistakes I have in my life. They made who I am today. I would never have it any other way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful post! I really enjoyed it! I am thankful for many of these things as well!

    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai :)
    how are you guys out there?
    maaf baru sempat BW..

    ReplyDelete