Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thesis Is Clouding My Mind

Thesis progress has been super slow, like, snail walking slow, it is so irritating and it's making me edgy some times.
I feel really bad about always complaining to my friends on how my thesis guidance counselor is not really guiding me (she really is not). I suppose I should just take the positive note. It taught me to be independent and assertive. And I also taught me to seek another opinion.
I've been having problems with my thesis calculation and there were times I almost burst into tears. But I managed to succumb the hysteria and instead seek God for some consolation.
And there are times where I just turn off my laptop and turn to my friends for some laugh. I can always count on them to stop me from going downhill.
Thank you, God. Thank you, friends. I ♥ you.

Thesis topic aside, I'm newly 21! Yes I know, it's hardly exciting.
I always thought I'd be much more mature than I am right now. I always thought, by the time I'm 21, I'll have my own cool job and cool apartment. But instead, I'm still in my last year of university.
Of course I am grateful. I would never ask for anything differently. I ♥ my life right now. And apart from the fact I'm still hanging to my family for financial support, I actually feel mature.
My depression hole is always there, ready to pull me in, but prayers and sane thoughts has been keeping me away from that diabolical circle. See, I think I'm doing quite swell!
My mood has been quite steady. No more mood swings a per usual. And yes, I haven't quite managed my shopping habits but I have a credit card now and I hardly use them. So I supposed my retail therapy is still under control.
Fine, I confess, I did bought some quite expensive bag. But in my defense, I have been lusting for this Philip Lim bag for about 3 months. (I bought it as a birthday present for my self)

Oh well. I guess I shouldn't have told you about that.

On a lighter note, people have been very vocal about my deleted facebook account.
They were all confused as I gave a very vague reason on why I deleted it.
The true reason will still remain for myself and myself only. As I believe people would never understand my logic. Not that I'm saying I'm smarter, it's just that I have a rather queer mind than the normal standard.

I shall remain dazed and confused about my thesis but refuse to give up as I believe Jesus and holy spirit would never cease to give me strength.
Until next post!
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment